Littleton Industrial Park
Littleton Means Business!
Over 1200 residents are employed at the Littleton Industrial Park set on 190 acres with 13 operating industries.
Current Occupants of the Industrial Park include:
Click on image to enlarge
How the Littleton Community joined together to create the Littleton Industrial Park
- Tender Corporation
- Federal Express - Ground
- Secured Network Services Inc.
- High Performance Conductors, Inc.
- Genfoot America, Inc.
- North Country Hydraulics and Surplus, LLC
- Greenville Screw Products
- Littleton Coin Company
- Schwann's Sales Enterprise's, Inc.
- Harrison Publishing Company
- Direct TV
- Meadow Leasing
- Littleton Transfer Station/Recycling Center
Residential Electric rates as low as 10 cents per kilowatt hour from municipally-owned Littleton Water and Light Department
- Adjacent to I-93 near I-91
- Competitive financing available
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Well-educated and skilled local work force
Greg Eastman, President
93 Main St.
Littleton, NH 03561
Paul McGoldrick, past president, offers advice for other communities planning to consider
an industrial park:
"If I could offer a specific theme for people thinking about doing something like we've done, it's persistence," he said. "You need a volunteer group that is totally committed to this project without any expectation of personal gain whatsoever....". Read more
Commercial Real Estate Professionals
Visit one of our local realtors for more information on commercial properties and business opportunities in the Littleton area.
For More Information about Littleton's Industrial Park
northcountryeconomy.com littleton page