The Old Man:
Pearls before Primates:
Love many, trust few, and always paddle your own canoe.
-old family saying from Ireland
Serving the Community since 1903
Littleton Park Card Program
"Your Quicker Meter Feeder"
What is the Park Card?
The Park Card is on-street meter parking made easy and more economical. Park Card provide the convenience of using a pre-purchased card over having to find change and allow drivers to park up to the allows maximum time at a meter while only being charged for the actual time their vehicle is parked.
How does the Park Card work?
Follow these simple steps to operate the Park Card:
- Insert a Park Card into any on-street parking meter. (Do not swipe the Park Card as you do with most credit cards. Leave the card in the meter until it displays "In")
- The meter will display the dollar amount available on the card.
- The meter will display "In" indicating the customer is logged in.
- Remove the Park Card.
- The meter will display the maximum time available on the meter.
- Upon returning return to the meter, insert the Park Card. (again, do not swipe the card)
- The meter will display "11:11" then deduct from the card the amount owed for the time parked.
- The meter will display "Out."
- Remove the Park Card.
- Ensure the meter displays "Out" before removing the Park Card.
How much does it cost to purchase a Park Card?
Park Cards may be purchased in increments of $10 up to $100 at any of the following locations: the Littleton Police Department located at 2 Kittridge Lane, the Littleton Town Offices on Main Street and the Littleton Chamber of Commerce Office in the Littleton Opera House.
How can I save money using the Park Card?
You save money because you only pay for the time you use! For example, you insert your Park Card into any parking meter in the downtown area. The meter will display how much money you have left on your card and how long you are allowed to park at the meter. Once you are finished shopping, you will return to your meter and insert your Park Card to log out. At that time the meter will round to the nearest nickel and credit your card for the time you did not use.
- Town of Littleton
- Littleton Area TV - Channel 2
- Chamber of Commerce
- Historical Society
- Littleton Rotary Club
View from Kilburn Crags
Littleton Professional Services
If television shows continue the way they're going, the public will soon be demanding longer commercials.