Today's Lunch Specials
There is something yummy for lunch in Littleton today!
Sandwiches, Soups, Stews, Salads, Pies, Cakes, Vegetables... Aren't you hungry yet?
Lunches are randomly ordered [order by: Restaurant | Lunch]
Littleton Area Senior Center 444-6050
77 Riverglen Lane
Lunch served Monday - Friday
Lunch served Monday - Friday at 12:00 - suggested donation of $3 for seniors.
Daily Hot Lunch Served.
Updated: October 19 at 12:27 PM
Littleton Diner 603-444-3994
145 Main St.
Open 7 days a week 6am - 8pm
Ham Melt with fries or Meatball Sub with fries
Join us for homemade soups, sandwiches and hot entrees.
TODAY'S SOUPS: Clam Chowder, cream of mushroom or corned beef and cabbage.
Updated: April 17 at 10:02 AM
582 Meadow Street
Specials Served Every Day
Open Every Day for Lunch. Take out or Eat in. Visit our website for lunch menu and specials.
Updated: August 25 at 05:59 AM
Grille 111 603-444-6469
111 Main Street, Littleton
Daily Specials Served Every Day
Open for lunch 11am to 4pm Friday to Sunday
Updated: August 25 at 06:00 AM
- Politics of Lunch
- "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch." - Benjamin Franklin
- Lunch Vox Populi
- "I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon."- Ronald Reagan
- Waiter: Would you like to have anything before lunch? Chico Marx: Yes, breakfast.
- Final Refuge
- "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch."- Orson Welles
- "When people you greatly admire appear to be thinking deep thoughts, they probably are thinking about lunch." - Douglas Adams
- Gender Imperative
- "Girls just want to have Lunch" - Al Yankovic
- Executive: A person who can take two hours for lunch without anybody missing him.
- Lunch is a midday meal of varying size depending on the culture - Wikipedia
- "Whenever you want to marry someone, go have lunch with his ex-wife." - Shelley Winters
- "I think 'lunch' is one of the funniest words in the world."- Stephen Sondheim
- Having your lawyer pay for lunch will be very expensive in the end.
- "What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?" - W. Clement Stone